Mina produkter

Logga in för att följa kategorier och för att få genvägar i denna meny
avbryt
Visar resultat för 
Visa  endast  | Sök istället efter 
Menade du: 
Senaste inlägg

Ja, om betalningen inte kommer in på ditt konto samma dag så är 1580 rätt. Sen för du om från 1580 till 1930 när pengarna kommer in på kontot.
Hi Shehram, We have our user tip Post your own deposit in an Enskild firma. Since it is in Swedish, I will translate the accounting example below. In Visma eEkonomi you make this booking with a manual verification under Accounting - Journal entries. Example: The company has made a purchase of goods with 25% VAT, this purchase was made from your private account. The purchase cost SEK 1,200 excluding VAT and you must enter the cost in the company's accounting. KontoDebetKredit2018 - Övriga egna insättningar15004000 - Inköp av varor från Sverige 1200 2641 - Debiterad ingående moms 300 If you have employees in your company you can generate a payslip and the expenses are paid in connection with the salary as an allowance or cost compensation. I hope and think this will answer your questions. 🙂 Have a good day!/My
Tack nu funkade det men för att få det att matcha med skattekontot gick jag omvägen över 1630
Hi,the account is different in an AB than in an "enskild firma" so you need to add more information to your question, including which type of tax you are posting.In the AB, the tax account is acct 1630. When the AB pays the preliminary income tax F-skatt, it is posted to acct 2518 Paid corporate tax and credited acct 1630. In the EF, the F-skatt is posted to 2012 or 2013 as it is not a tax payable by the EF but the person running the EF.
Awesome