Logga in för att följa kategorier och för att få genvägar i denna meny
avbryt
Visar resultat för 
Sök istället efter 
Menade du: 
LunaPreta
NY MEDLEM

Får inte träff på min domänadress

(uppdaterad av My Janhall MODERATOR ‎2020-11-27 13:25 )

Hi!

I published my website and couldn't find it on the internet. I had the domain I order from NameISP as my huvuddomän and the yourvismawebsite.com was called startadress. When I changed the yourvismawebsite.com domain back to huvuddomän the domain I got from NameISP didn't get the title startadress and I still couldn't find it online. The status of the NameISP domain has a red triangle, I don't know how to change this. 

How do I get the domain to be the domain people can search for online?

/Luna 

EcoCases UF

1 SVAR 1
My Janhall

Re: Får inte träff på min domänadress

Hi Luna! 

When a red exclamation mark is shown the problem is that both www [domain.name] or the domain without www. has not been converted to https. This can be due to several reasons, but in most cases the conversion is due to incorrect DNS settings. The first thing you need to do is contact your domain provider to check the DNS settings. If you log in to your website via Vismaonline.com - Domain - click on your domain, you can send the DNS-settings to your e-mail, this information is what you need when you contact your domain provider to see that they have the same settings.

We will start here. If the domain provider have all the same settings and the red exclamation mark wont disapear you are welcome to contact our support. In that way we can investegate further into it. 🙂 

Have a nice day! 
/My