avbryt
Visar resultat för 
Visa  endast  | Sök istället efter 
Menade du: 

SHtech23
MEDLEM

Incorrect account posted with match function of bank account and sales invoice

Hej!

I need help with the following problem. I am a Sole Trader with chash method. I work in IT project management and have a client in Germany. This client is also a company, so in this case reverse tax has to be applied. In order to be able to show reverse tax on the invoice, I have created the customer as 'Construction sector, VAT reverse charge' in the system. On the invoice there is then the reference: 'The VAT is reduced on this invoice, since it is the buyers duty to pay VAT to the Tax authority according to the law. VAT reverse charge'.
The customer has paid the invoice and the money has arrived in my company account. When I now match the amount on the account with the invoice, the system automatically selects the accounts to which the amount will be booked. In my case, account 1930 was used for debit, which is correct, but account 3048 was used for credit, which I think is wrong. Account 3300 should be posted instead. I now have the problem that I cannot make a correction under Journal. The system does not give me the option. How can I now post the amount to the correct account and more importantly, how can I avoid this error in the future when I match the account with an invoice?
I hope I have been able to explain my problem. You are also welcome to answer in Swedish. I can translate that.

Thank you very much for your help.

SHtech23

1 SVAR 1
Tinne Lestrin

Hej SHtech23!

Jag skriver mitt svar på svenska, men vill du att jag skriver något på engelska istället så är det bara att säga till.

Vi skulle behöva lite mer information av dig för att hjälpa dig på bästa sätt. Har du skapat din faktura med omvänd skattskyldighet, dvs. Har du markerat inne på din kund att de ska faktureras med omvänd skattskyldighet?

I vårt hjälpavsnitt Inställningar för att fakturera med omvänd skattskyldighet kan du se hur du gör inställningarna för att fakturera med omvänd skattskyldighet.

Att fakturan bokförs på konto 3048 beror på vilken artikelkontering som du har använt på artiklarna i fakturan.

Har du ex. valt Varor 25% moms på en artikelkontering så kan du se vilket konto som kommer påverkas av omvänd skattskyldighet. Artikelkonteringen hittar du under Inställningar - Artikelkonteringar - Markera artikelkonteringen det gäller - Välj redigera.

Vill du använda dig av ett annat konto för just omvänd skattskyldighet kan du skapa en ny artikelkontering och styra den till önskat konto.

På kundfakturan som du redan har bokfört så får du göra en manuell ombokning enligt nedan om du vill föra över beloppet på konto 3300:
3048 - Debet
3300 - Kredit

Jag hoppas att detta kunde hjälpa dig i din fråga, återkom gärna om något känns oklart eller om det dyker upp några andra funderingar.

Önskar dig en fin dag!

/Tinne