avbryt
Visar resultat för 
Visa  endast  | Sök istället efter 
Menade du: 

skutter
MEDLEM

unable to change invoice

Hello, 

I would appear to have made a bit of mistake when sending an invoice. 

I at first tried to kredit the invoice and then cancel it against the original then send a new one, however I would appear to have made a big mess of this. The client now has 2 unpaid invoices registered in the system and when I try and make an adjustment the only alternatives its gives me are to either register and payment or a loss rather than issue a kredit faktura or attempt to cancel out either of the invoices. 

I think I now have 10 separate verifications regarding this issue and its made for a very confusing mess. 

Any help much appreciated. 

2 SVAR 2
skutter
MEDLEM

Just to try and clarify the complete mess I have made 🙂 

in the verifications it reads as follows - all verifications relate to one client and what was meant to be one invoice... 

A188 - Kundfaktura 427

A189 - Kreditfaktura 428 

A190 - Kvittning 428 mot 427 (and this is where I probably made a mess a things )

A191 - Korrigering av ver 190 

A192 - Kundfaktura 429 

A193 - Kvittning 428 mot 429

A194 - Kundfaktura 430

A195 - Kreditfaktura 431

A196 - Kundfaktura 432

A197 - Kvittning 431 mot 432. 

Now in the outstanding invoices both invoice number 427 and 430 remain. When I try to change anything (åtgärda) the only options I get are to register a payment or client loss.  I have tried to do korrigeringsverifcations but it won't allow me to select the rows pga they are for konto 1510 (I think ) 

So right now I think I will have to enter a manual kreditfaktura and write it off against one of the outstanding invoices (in this case 427).  Then send the relevant credit faktura to the client.  

Please let me know if this is the best course of action. 

Hi @skutter!

Thanks for writing in! 

If I have understood you correctly you have accidentally sent two incorrect invoices to your client when trying to credit the first incorrect invoice. I also understand it as the intent was to only send once invoice to the client. As you mention it is not possible to credit an invoice directly from the invoice itself as it is not an optional adjustment. Instead, you will as you also mention, need to create a manual credit to balance it out. You can then send the relevant credit to your client. 

In case you have any troubles creating the manual credit or if anything seems to be incorrect you are very welcome to call our support team. They can connect to your program and guide you in real time. 

I hope his helped you in your question. Let me know if anything is unclear or if I have misunderstood anything. 

Wish you a great weekend!

/Agnes

Hittar du ett inlägg som du gillar eller som har hjälpt dig? Ge det en like eller markera det som en 'Godkänd lösning' för att sprida vidare kunskapen till andra användare här i forumet 🙂