Correcting entry for VAT on leased car - eEkonomi

  • 0
  • 1
  • Fråga
  • Uppdaterades för 1 år sedan
  • Besvarad
  • (Redigerad)
Hello, so I understand that on leased vehicles it is only possible to draw 50% MOMs.  When I have registered each months invoice, I did not understand how to enter 50%.  I would like to go back and make a correcting entry, but not sure how that works.  Please help.
Foto på NHAdesignstudio


  • 222 poäng 100 badge 2x thumb
  • super confused

Publicerades för 1 år sedan

  • 0
  • 1
Foto på mikael pettersson

mikael pettersson

  • 81,006 poäng 50k badge 2x thumb
On each one of the wrong registrations you make correcting entry like this - using the same date as 
each wrong registration

Kredit 2641, 50 % of the VAT
Debet 5615, same amount