Logga in för att följa kategorier och för att få genvägar i denna meny
avbryt
Visar resultat för 
Visa  endast  | Sök istället efter 
Menade du: 

Fd medlem
Inte tillämpbar

Difference between accounts 1650 and 2650 - eEkonomi

All the VAT (moms) that my enskild firma paid to Skatteverket should be post to which account? Meaning sales is higher than expenses. Should I post to 2650? Could you help me with how I can post it? Thanks!
9 SVAR 9
Fd medlem
Inte tillämpbar

The net amount of VAT for a month, quarter or year is to be posted to 1650 if sales were higher than purxhasws and the net amount to be refunded. To 2650 if the net is a liability. eEkonomi can only post automatically to 2650. When you file the VAT ewport to Skatteverket, you move the amount from 2650 to 1630.
Fd medlem
Inte tillämpbar

Thanks for answering but How to move the amount from 2650 to 1650? I dont not export the file , I manually do it in Skatteverket website
Fd medlem
Inte tillämpbar

When you run the Momsredovisning , eEkonomi posts the net VAT amount to 2650. Just leave it there even if you will get a refund. When you file the report to SKV you enter a manual posting D1630 C2650. When the amount is paid out by SKV you post D 1930 bank acxount C1630.
Quite a bit of manual posting...
Fd medlem
Inte tillämpbar

Ok. so I am correct if all the MOMS I paid to skatteverket every quarter is posted to account 1650 and not to 2650
Fd medlem
Inte tillämpbar

Accounts 2611 and 2641 are emptied to 1650 or 2650. Do you always get to pay to Skatteverket the net amount should be posted to 2650 until you file the report.
Fd medlem
Inte tillämpbar

Yes i always pay vat to Skatteverket since sales is always high than expenses. So i am not right.

After paying the Vat, i post to Cash and Bank Events this is what I do
1930 K
1650 D
Fd medlem
Inte tillämpbar

Should be K1630, not 1650. 1630 should the reflect the balance of the account with Skatteverket, skattekontot.
Fd medlem
Inte tillämpbar

is this correct?
Fd medlem
Inte tillämpbar

Yes