Make a payment of share sale - Lön 300/600

  • 0
  • 1
  • Fråga
  • Uppdaterades för 1 år sedan
  • Besvarad
  • (Redigerad)
I have a client he needs to pay an employee the share sale ,how can i do this in the visma lön with which löneart ?.
Foto på aaravsolutions ab

aaravsolutions ab

  • 380 poäng 250 badge 2x thumb

Publicerades för 1 år sedan

  • 0
  • 1
Foto på Cecilia Towner

Cecilia Towner, Moderator

  • 10,146 poäng 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Tia,

I will take this in english and I hope you will understand.
You could use salary type 1405 (Ränta och utdelning) like in the forum discussion Löneart för aktieutdelning»

If you need to make any changes to the salay type you could make a copy of it and create 14051.
If you want the taxes to only be 20% instead of 30% that 1405 has you could use salary type 2203 (manuellt framräknad preliminäskatt) and fill in the taxes manually.
Like in the help document Hur betalar jag ut utdelning med 20% skatteavdrag?»

I hope this will help you, otherwise just let us know.

Have a nice day!