Denna konversation har arkiverats och kan inte längre ses av communitymedlemmar.
I have start to work with Visma, and coming from Zoho application, so I miss some features.
eAccounting Mobile App:
- Possibility to import a customer contact from the mobile address book;
- Dashboard with a graphical overview of the total amount in SEK invoiced and expenses, per month also;
- Possibility to extract the invoice in PDF file on the application
- Possibility to print the invoice from the mobile
- Possibility to send a reminder email to the customer if the invoice is not paid on time;
- Possibility to Create articles and projects on the application
- Possibility to create reports from the app, like sales by customer, sales by item, payments received, expenses by category...
- Possibility to see the total of expenses on the app
- Possibility to change the setting of the company on the app
- Possibility to create salary slips on the app
Time Mobile App:
- Integrate this feature on the eAccounting app for customers that pay for this
- Possibility to create reports from the app by Time by customer, Time by Project...
- Dashboard with a graphical overview of total hours per month, year, by users...
- Possibility to export time to invoice
- Possibility to add expenses to our own company, not customer
- Possibility to add miles/kms to our own company
- Possibility to register time a bulk of hours, example a full month, range of time. Let us say 8 hours a day for the customer A in week X or month D, or from date A to Date B.
- Possibility to have some settings configuration, like for example change what is the required field or configure more required fields
- Have a workflow approve for time and expenses that can be approved on the app
Scanner Mobile App:
- Integrate this feature on the eAccounting app
- When talking photo on invoices/Receives have a possibility to click to start a auto scan, so we don’t need to wait for the OCR to be done. We just take a picture, click start auto scan and close the app.
- Have a better OCR system for PDF files for example
- Have a preview of the documents on the start screen of the app, because now it is difficult to identify documents if you scan them on the same day
Well, for now, is just features that I would like to have on the mobile Visma apps.