avbryt
Visar resultat för 
Visa  endast  | Sök istället efter 
Menade du: 

vismaquery
MEDLEM

How to report OSS sales in different accounts other then 3109

Hi

We have OSS sales from different country and we want to keep a separate OSS sales account for each country. 

Is it ok to create new sales account for each country (for example 3078) and book sales in those accounts instead of 3109 (which is dedicated to OSS sales ) ? and then we will post the VAT in 2619 (or in 2670 from Jan 2024) with right VAT country code. 

Is this right way to do ?

Second question is that I can see that Visma want us to report OSS VAT in 2670 and not in 2619 from Jan 2024. But when we use 2670 we do not see any VAT code to choose from, like DK(25%) etc, which comes fine when we use 2619. How to handle the right country vat code in 2670 account ?

It seems like if we use 2670 we can not get the automatic OSS report from report section ?

Kindly clarify!

3 SVAR 3
Joachim E

Hej

Well if you'd like to have a sales account for each contry that's fine but it is nott a demand but t will be easier for you as a company to follow upp your sales to each contry.

When it comes to VAT codes there are nog VAT codes for other contries. This is because it shall not be included in the regular VAT report you report to the Sweish tax authorities. That's also the reason for the use of a VAT account htat are outside the normal VAT account intervall 2610 - 2650.

/Joachim

vismaquery
MEDLEM

Thanks for the answer, but may be I have not explain it well !

1. My first question is that how can we create new account for OSS ? because it seems like there is only one OSS account i.e. 3109 that we can use. If i create a new account, i can not see any option to assign that as OSS as well. 

2. My second question is that usually the OSS VAT goes to account 2619 but now it says under this account that we have to report VAT on 2670.

If i try to use 2670 i can not find the right OSS vat codes for each country like the ones available for 2619.

Check the screen shots below. In 219 we have vat codes like DK(25%), FI(24%) etc so then in OSS report we can see which country has what VAT to be paid. But in 2670 there is no such VAT codes so how can we say from which country the VAT belongs to and I think OSS report can not take this account 2670 into account. Kindly clarify both questions with examples/screenshots

Screenshot_2.jpg

Hi

I'll start with the VAT code. Ther's should not be any VAT code since this VAT will not be reported to the Swedish taxoffice. It shal be reported and paid to the specific contrys taxoffice.

1. So you can create new accouts under Inställningar > Kontoplan > Nytt konto like this. Takes Denmark as an example.

2. When you later account for a sale you need to enter the amounts manually without any VAT codes. So the automatic funktion for creating invoices is not possible to use if you want to use your own accounts.

/Joachim