avbryt
Visar resultat för 
Visa  endast  | Sök istället efter 
Menade du: 

stebunting
UTFORSKARE

UPS Importfaktura

Hi,

It's been asked before but I'm having trouble understanding this, and I want to get it right. Please could someone check my working for this import VAT transaction!

I sent an item to the UK for repair. I received an invoice from the repair company, which I think should be booked as such:

Payment 7100kr [1930 Credit - VAT Code 50]

Equipment maintenance 7100kr [5520 Debit]

Calculated Input VAT 1775kr [2645 Debit]

Output VAT 1775kr [2615 Credit]

When it was returned to me, I had to pay an import invoice to UPS, which looked like this:

Payment 1946 [1930 Credit]

Kostnader/Avgifter 134 [3530 Debit]

25% Moms 33,50 [2641 Debit]

Öresavrundning 0,50 [3740 Debit]

Införselmoms 1778 (Where does this go!?)

I'm mostly unsure about the VAT accounting. And I don't understand why the there has to be an entry for input and output VAT?

Thanks in advance!

Steve.

5 SVAR 5
Joachim E

Hi

The transactions you specified are not entierlly correct. I attach pictures below how you should account for these two transactions.

1. Since it is a service (Repair) of an aleady purchased product you are paying for it's not an import så VAT code 50 is not the correct code to use. 
For services is the correct VAT code 22.

The transaction should look like this.

Have a really good day
Regards
Joachim

Thanks again for the quick answer Joachim! What about the import invoice? How should that look?

Hi

That's weird i attached a picture for that as well but it seems to have disapeared for some reason.

It should be accounted for as such.

Joachim

Thanks Joachim. So införselmoms is just an expense and not reported on the Momsdeklaration? It can't be claimed back like other ingående moms?

Hi

That's correct. UPS specifies it as införselmoms just because they handled it when they recieved the transport.

/Joachim