Visar resultat för 
Visa  endast  | Sök istället efter 
Menade du: 

antoniof
UTFORSKARE

Forgot to book keep taxes I paid this year

Hi,

Enskild firma (no AB) here!

I have Visma eekonomi Smart. I forgot to register the monthly taxes I paid this year. I already have my fiscal year locked until November. How can I correct this situation?

Also, I paid a corrective tax after the last yearly declaration. I looked around on the internet and it seems it must be registered under 2512 Beräknad inkomstskatt. But it does not appear under my options (I can only add it by hand). Is there another account I should be aware of?

Thank you

/Antonio

2 SVAR 2
AnnicaL
CHAMPION

Hi, 

since you have an Enskild firma, there is no real need to post the income taxes paid unless you make the payments from the company bank account. If you do so, you post the amount D2012 C1930. If this has been the case, your bank account cannot have been reconsiled at all during the whole year, but you can post all of these entries now to make the bank account tie to the balance the bank statement shows for year end. If you have paid the taxes from a personal bank account, you don't have to post the amounts at all in the firm. 

Acct 2512 is only used in ABs for corporate income tax which is why it is not in your accounts schedule. 

Thank you! Exactly what I needed!